| Special Education
Research based handwriting application designed to support speech and psychomotor therapists, occupational or physiotherapists and graphologists.
Kaligo for Specialists
Inclusive by design, Kaligo was created with every child in mind in order to match their specific needs. Feedback is instantly presented through in-app visual and verbal cues which enables SEN students to easily navigate their handwriting exercises. Continual updates of new specific exercises to support all functions of SEN learning support enables Kaligo to be the perfect tool for Learning Specialists of the future!
SEN by Design:
Specific pencil grips, optional colorful interfaces and educational fonts contribute to the engaging and multi-sensory SEN experience.
SEN Specific Exercises:
Kaligo provides support for all patients’ learning needs, including patients with dysgraphia and dyspraxia through tailored handwriting exercises on a widely accessible application.
Review, Revise, Correct:
The AI machine learning provides real-time corrective feedback through in-app visual and verbal cues.
Kaligo Cloud Interface enables access to a child’s completed exercises and feedback post-completion, aiding future exercise choices by parents and therapists for the child to complete.
8 Handwriting exercises
Features and benefits for Specialists
- Creation and personalisation of student profiles
- SEN students receive specific exercises which enables them to continue their learning within the classroom environment
- Ability to create classroom sessions
- Lesson Plans stored within the Kaligo library for future use
- Pre loaded lesson plan selection is made simple by our lock/unlock function for student access
- Monitor individual progress
- Option to save and print each student’s completed SEN exercises
- Replay and analyse each student’s interactive strokes
Personalisation of writing models
- Choice of how SEN writing models are displayed
- Option to customise the stroke direction and order for each letter and number
- Choice of letter and number models validated by the specialist in line with SEN curriculum
What do our users have to say?
The Kaligo app offers a progressive learning path which aligns with the current skills curriculum, followed by the majority of primary school students and teachers.
DAN at Académie Nancy-Metz
The Kaligo application provides dynamic images and vocal instructions to help visualize or understand a letter or word. This immediate feedback helps accelerate a child’s ability to learn.
Primary School Teacher, thesis on using digital tools when learning handwriting movements in preschool, Pont-à-Mousson
Have a question about Kaligo? Before contacting us you might want to look through our most common user questions and answers.
Which tablets are compatible with Kaligo?
Kaligo is compatible with Android and iOS operating systems with minimal compatibility: Android : 4.4 and iOS 10.
Do I need a specific stylus?
Kaligo can be used with all styluses compatible with Android and iOS operating systems (User experience may vary depending on stylus).
Does Kaligo work offline?
Kaligo works independently from a wifi connection which means students and teachers can continue working on or off line. All data is automatically synchronised when the wifi connection is restored.
Are Kaligo exercises aligned to handwriting curriculums?
Research based exercises are aligned with international curriculums. Enquire now to learn more.